This is a ticket to attend an in-person live video recording of a performance at Threadgill Theater on May 29, 2021. This is an afternoon/evening event; there is no camping on site.
Premium Foundation members (members above the Basic level) may purchase a maximum of 2 tickets per member. During the checkout process, you will be asked for the name of the person receiving the second ticket. If you don't provide that name during checkout, please email Cheyanne in the Festival Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with their name, so they'll be 'on the list' to enter the gate. ALL attendees must be fully vaccinated by May 15th and will be asked for proof prior to entry. Tickets are non-transferrable. If you are unable to attend, we will re-sell your ticket(s) and refund your cost minus processing fees.
By purchasing this ticket, you will receive a "digital download" pdf of the rules for this event, which are also published just below. Additionally, attendees will be asked to sign a consent waiver/commitment to the rules before entering the event.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Festival Office (830)257-3600 or email@example.com
CODE OF CONDUCT
Participants must agree to the following rules and code of conduct as a prerequisite to attending:
- Masks must be worn at all times unless you are seated in the theater area. Attendees will maintain social distancing at all times.
- To enter the gate, all attendees must provide proof of identity, as well as proof of full vaccination completed on or before May 15, 2021. All attendees must also sign a consent waiver. This will be emailed to you ahead of time, allowing ample time to review it prior to arrival.
- Attendees shall follow the instructions of Festival Staff at all times. Failure to follow this code of conduct, event rules posted on-site, or other directives by Festival Staff will result in expulsion from the event without a refund.
- Gates open at 12pm noon on Saturday, May 29. Drive in through the South Gate entrance and line up in the parking lot. Check begins at noon at Mixmaster, parking is throughout the campground.
- The performance at Threadgill Theater is from 2pm – 9pm with a 1-hour break in the early evening. There is no camping allowed and all attendees must leave the Ranch by 10pm.
- There will not be any food or beverage service available, so bring your own coolers and snacks. Bottled water will be available for purchase. (You are allowed to bring chairs and coolers into Threadgill, but please remember this performance will be live-streamed, so please don’t bring coolers with squeaky lids! : )
- The KerrMerch Booth will open for the sale of KFF clothing and goods, as well as artist CDs. We hope you plan to support our artists and we have some really nice KFF tote bags and new turquoise bumper stickers!
THE FINE PRINT
- Kids: Children under 16 years old may attend without proof of vaccination. All children must have a ticket and must stay with a vaccinated adult at all times. Tickets will be complimentary for children under 12, but do still count toward the maximum of two tickets per member. Please contact the Festival Office for an "Under 12" ticket.
- Tickets are tied directly to the Foundation member who purchased them. If you did not provide the name of a second ticket holder during checkout, please contact Cheyanne in the Festival Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure their name is on our attendee list and avoid any issues upon entry. Upon entry, everyone will be required to provide proof of identification and full vaccination prior to May 15th.
- There is no re-sale of tickets; anyone not “on the list” to attend will not be permitted to enter.
KFF Virtual Celebration May 29th Live Recording Event Ticket
A $4 Ticketing/Processing fee has been added to each ticket.