top of page

RV Information


There are 92 RV sites at Quiet Valley Ranch available for rent during festivals. 58 of these sites are in the Main RV Section and offer water + electricity + sewer connections.  The Main RV area is typically for larger Class A or Class C rigs and offers 30A service, with a limited number of sites offering 50A electric service. The other 34 RV sites are in the Meadow RV area (for rigs 25' and under) and have water + 30A electricity connections. Wastewater tank pump-out service is available for $100/pump; sign up at the Festival Office. 


Fri - Sun in the Main RV Section is $300.  

Fri - Sun in the Meadow RV Section $180.

Any nights on either side of the festival are $40/night.


All sites offer an optional $40 Tow Vehicle Permit that allows ONE vehicle to park in your site PROVIDED IT FITS WITHIN THE LINES OF YOUR SITE. Tow vehicles cannot block the roadway and will be subject to towing at the owner's expense if not properly parked.


 Advance reservations are required for all RV sites. RV reservation fees DO NOT include festival tickets.  Festival tickets must already be purchased for each day of an RV reservation. 


Those who had an 18-day RV site reservation for the Kerrville Folk Festival 2023 have until September 4, 2023 to decide if they are going to rent the site for Welcome Home Fest. 


If you would like to be placed on an RV waiting list, please sign up on the 2023 WHF Ticketing site.


Please email  call the festival office at (830) 257-3600 for more information.



Folks without a paid RV site, who intend to use a vehicle or trailer (or anything with an axle) as their campsite (RV, trailer, pop-up, van, or truck with camper shell, etc.) must purchase a Campground Parking Permit either online where WHF tickets are sold, or at the gate.  

NO GENERATORS in the campground.

There are several areas throughout the campground that have access to 110V electrical outlets and a water spigot.  These areas are NOT RESERVABLE and are available on a first-come first-served basis.  A 50' (max) exterior extension cord may be used to run low amperage devices and appliances.  NO cord splitting or outlet sharing.  RVs must be within 50' of the outlet they are plugged into.  In order to connect to a water spigot, a splitter must be provided so that everyone may access the water spigot. 

bottom of page